Resources and Links
Visit these web pages to learn more about Partners HealthCare, our member institutions and quality and safety at our hospitals and elsewhere.
Partners HealthCare Resources and Links
- Our Hospitals & Affiliates
- More about Partners HealthCare System
- Brigham & Women’s Hospital Quality website
- Massachusetts General Hospital Quality and Patient Safety website
Other Quality and Safety Websites
- Hospital Compare, a website that contains information about the quality of care at over 4,000 Medicare-certified hospitals across the country.
- The Joint Commission’s Quality Check website, which allows consumers to search for accredited providers in their area
- The Leapfrog Group, an employer based group which encourages transparency and access to health care information by publicly reporting hospital quality, safety and efficiency measures and promoting ‘high value’ care through incentives and reward programs.
- Massachusetts Health Quality Partners (MHQP), a broad-based coalition of physicians, hospitals, health plans, purchasers, patient and public representatives, academics, and government agencies working together to promote improvement in the quality of health care services in Massachusetts.
- Patient Care Link, a health care quality and transparency collaborative comprised of Massachusetts hospitals, their nursing leaders, and home health care agencies throughout the commonwealth.
External links are listed for your convenience. Partners HealthCare is not responsible for the availability, accuracy or content of outside websites, nor does it endorse them.